I loved the colors and theme of the road trip this month!! I knew that I had to join in. There are so many great stops along the way. Make sure you leave some love while you are there!! Here is what I did!!
Download here
Here are the rest of the stops. Don't forget your love.
Scraps by Andrea
Scrap Happens Embellish It
Scrappy Chicka
A-M Digital Designs
Desert Digi-Scrap
Gray Dragonfly
Scraps N Pieces
JMC Designs
WinksArt Graphics
B2N2 Scraps
Brandi White Designs
Shuckclod's Stuff
Arizona Girl Gets Scraping
Cajun Diva Scraps
Ousia Studio
KapiScrap & Art
Karen Diamond Designs
Saphiras Sraps
Designs by Snowlady
Scrappin Serenity
Jemiah's Digital Designs
DinkeekDooScraps
The Scrappy Kat
HD Creations
Callaluna Creations
Magical Scraps Galore
MDK Scraps
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Craft With Me
Scraps by Andrea
Scrap Happens Embellish It
Scrappy Chicka
A-M Digital Designs
Desert Digi-Scrap
Gray Dragonfly
Scraps N Pieces
JMC Designs
WinksArt Graphics
B2N2 Scraps
Brandi White Designs
Shuckclod's Stuff
Arizona Girl Gets Scraping
Cajun Diva Scraps
Ousia Studio
KapiScrap & Art
Karen Diamond Designs
Saphiras Sraps
Designs by Snowlady
Scrappin Serenity
Jemiah's Digital Designs
DinkeekDooScraps
The Scrappy Kat
HD Creations
Callaluna Creations
Magical Scraps Galore
MDK Scraps
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Craft With Me
Happy Scrapping!!!


28 comments:
Love your papers and the stitched tag! Thank you very much!
Thank you for your part of this Monsterly fun BT
Thanks so much this is very cute!
Thank you - great job!
I love it... thank you! :)
I love this theme! Thank you for your part. It's perfect for me because we call my youngest the Monster! :)
So cute! Thanks
Thank for your part of the kit.
Thanks for your part in the blog train. Very cute!
Cute monsters! I love the star paper too! Thank you!!
Very cute!!! Thanks so much.
This kit is absolutely fantastic! I'm going to your store now to see what else you have:)
Thank you for this great free kit!
Cuuute!! Thanks!!
Cute kit - thank you!!
great kit! tfs!
super cute! thanks :)
Cute monsters and nice textures and patterns on your papers.
Thank you
Very Cute monsters!
Thanks so much for sharing this super cute kit!
thanks for sharing these. theyre really fun and lovely!
thanks for the cute mini!
Cute kit! :) Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
Thank you so much for sharing an adorable kit!!!!
Absolutely adorable, thank you.
Thank you so much!
Post a Comment