Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Build a Kit and a freebie!!!

Oh I love fall and when I saw the colors of the October Build a Kit they were screaming fall. There are so many things to do in the fall and I cannot wait. My mom is coming to visit and we have lots planned for her fall visit. Pumpkin patches and Apple Orchards....yay for fall!!  And who doesn't need a good kit to scrap your kids playing in the leaves.  Here is a look at Colors of Fall.

Here is the element pack!

Photobucket


There are two different paper packs, the solids and the patterns.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's not forget the alphas. I kind of went overboard on the alphas.
Photobucket`

Now my most favorite thing is the wordart that Meagan from Meagan's Creations made.  Aren't they adorable?? Thanks Meagan!!
Photobucket

Here is some great inspiration from my Creative Team.
Oh and one from me. This was New Years Eve last year...I know my seasons are crazy. We had fun. What is crazy is that the next day there was snow. We enjoy fall for a very brief moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now about your freebie!! I took the title from my LO and made it into a wordart freebie for you!! Click on the preview to download.
Photobucket

Now pick one or pick all!  Go Build your own kit!!

Happy Scrapping!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - cute!