Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All Aboard-June STS Blog Train

I jumped in last minute and joined the STS Forum Blog Train. I just love the colors. Plus summer is on its way and gets me excited to visit the beach. Can't wait for summer vacations!! Yay!!!

Here is my portion of the blog train. There are some great things along the way, pick them all up. Don't forget to leave some love for those playing along.
Photobucket
Download here.
Papers
Elements

Here is the list of those participating!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Memories by Digital Design
Farrah Smith Designs
Long's Life & Loki
Ányi + a digitális scrapbooking
Nanascraps
Queen Bee Scraps
Scrappin Ninnie
Growing Pains Scrapped
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Melissa's Scraps and More
The Digi Scrapping Mama
scraphannah
Scrappin Serenity
Let Me Scrapbook!
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Digi-designs by Nicole
Adriana's Cafe
The Scrappy Kat
Scraps by Andrea
Lovely Creations
Note-able Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
MDK Scraps
Always Be Neighbors Designs
Designs by Snowlady
Shel Belle Scraps
HD Creations<-------------------You are here
Sweet Maple
Rainamoon Scraps
AmyDane Designs
danajscraps-a-lot
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
Lindsey's Digital Scrapbook
A Fish Design


Happy Scrapping!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Love it!

Henriett said...

Thank you!

Kendra said...

thank you!

benziengirl said...

This is so darned cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Love that sandcastle! And everything else. Thank you.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous huge train this month

Kimberly said...

I love blog trains!! Thank you for sharing!

txgwen said...

Many thanks for sharing your cute kit! And I really appreciate the direct download!! :-)

meg said...

thank you!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

laura said...

Thank-u for your wonderful part.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - very cute!

Tricia said...

I appreciate your beautiful kit. Love the 1st paper with the waves.

Anonymous said...

I like the wavy paper and the sand castle. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the cute kit! :)

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx

Shannon said...

thanks for sharing!