I have to admit that after Christmas Break I pretty much have taken a break from everything. I am having the hardest time getting back on track. I am determined this week to change that. So here today I bring you a a little freebie. Thanks to my amazing CTM Emily you can get this QP for a short period of time. Thanks Emily, it is adorable!!! This freebie comes from my kit
Christmas Joy. Here is a quick peek at it. I am sure that you have lots to scrap from the Holidays and so if you have not had a chance to pick this up yet here is your chance. It is on sale this week for $2.50.

And here is your freebie. Pick it up
here.
Happy Scrapping!!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 09, 2011. Thanks again.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
thanks for this adorable QP!
Post a Comment