Saturday, July 31, 2010

August STS Blog Train

I participated in the STS Forum Blog Train this month. You are not going to be disappointed if you hop on board. Here is what my portion looks like. I just loved the colors!!! The theme for our mini was The Great Outdoors!! Enjoy!!!


Download here.

Make sure you leave some love along the way!!!

Jellebelleke's
SAHM Scrapper
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
Snowlady
Scraps N Pieces
Luna Rosa's Scraps
Manda's Scrappin' Creations
Shel Belle Scraps
This Little Missy
Seal Scraps
Digi-designs by Nicole
HD Creations<------------------------You are here
The Scrappy Kat
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Circle Of Life Scraps
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Adriana's Cafe
Let Me Scrapbook!
JeNaSisDeSiGn
Amy Owens Photography and Design
mdk scraps
Scraps By Andrea
Flower Scraps
Milly Dee Designs
Samantha Scraps
Jolly Kids Creations
Inspirations from Linda
Scrappin' Serenity

Happy Scrapping!!!

12 comments:

deb said...

Thank you for the great kit. The caterpillar is so cute!

Karen said...

Thank you for your part of this blog train!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Karen said...

Very cute elements! Thank you for sharing! :)

Holly said...

Thank you!

Cori said...

Cute kit!! Thanks for sharing, Heather!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! Mali

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

Katie said...

Thank you!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for this cute kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

craftwithme said...

So stinkin cute!! Thanks!!