
I am sure that you have guessed what the theme is, I love this time of year. I want to giveaway a kit to one of you. All you have to do is
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Like me on Facebook
3. Leave a comment telling me what your plans are for the 4th of July. (if you are here in the states).
4. Blog/facebook about the giveaway.
Leave a comment for each one.
A winner will be announced on Monday evening. You have until then to enter.
Happy Scrapping!!
15 comments:
I like you, and not just on fb! :)
We are doing Riverdale Old Glory Days which means a 5k, a pancake breakfast, a parade, a carnival, bbq, and fireworks! I am so glad to be here for the 4th!
I put it on my fb status!
My husband's birthday is the 5th, so we'll probably watch our town's fireworks and have some cake.
Blogged about it, follow you on here and on Facebook, and left a comment on my friends' scrapbook group page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HD-Creations/121657661193701?ref=search&v=wall#!/group.php?gid=309747417845&ref=ts
http://memoriesbydigitaldesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/kit-giveaway-by-hd-creations.html
We're going to a local park for a fireworks display. We'll BBQ there too.
Already liked you on FB.
Going to my Sister-in Laws for a firework show and cookout.
I'm Following your blog now!
I "liked" you on fb too!
All of the festivities for my hometown are on the 3rd, so we will be celebrating with our families on the 3rd and then will be in the car for 7 hours on the 4th driving back to our home.
I like you on FB
I am a follower of your blog
I amwoeking a 12 hr shift at the hospital
I shared this on fb
Post a Comment