Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Camilla

Mothers Day is on the way and I am not sure what I am going to be doing this year. I try to do something fun each year. But I think I may be too busy to do something. It may just be flowers this year. Anyway, Down This Road Designs has a new kit out called Camilla. It was inspired by mothers. I heart his kit so much. I made so many LOs using this kit. Here are a couple.




I also made the frame in my last LO into a freebie for you.



Download here.

Happy Scrapping!!

4 comments:

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

This frame is so adorable and your layouts are amazing!!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Britanee Walker said...

the kits beautiful & i love the pages you made with it! great frame too

Lynna said...

Super sweet! Thank you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!