Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's okay to "cheat" Freebie

When I first started digi scrapping I did not know exactly what I was doing. I looked for every tutorial I could find online and learned a ton. When I first learned about templates I thought that in some way I was cheating and that it was not my idea and I was using others ideas. But now that I have been scrapping for almost two years I don't think that using a template is a bad thing, in fact I use them all the time. It is a great way to save time and you do the creating with all the elements. There are so many templates out there. I am not going to reinvent the wheel and tell you how to do it, there are people who have already done that. There are tutorials everywhere on how to use them. I say go ahead, it's okay to cheat!!!

And you need to check out some very cute templates that come out today from WM[Squared] Designs. She has the best templates!! They are called Be Inspired-Megan, and Be Inspired-Melody. I used one from the Megan collection for the next LO. I also used her kit called Forever Treasured. Love both of them.





And if you are new to the digi world and need to know more about templates, here is a great tutorial about layered templates at The Daily Digi. Also Scrappers Guide has a great one!!!

I would love to say that I have one WM[Squared] templates here but I don't but, I have for you today a template that I put together for you. Because I love template so much and I love all of you. Leave some love if you download it. Thanks!! Download here.



Happy Scrapping!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 10:54am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie and the help with finding tutorials for using templates.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie and the help with finding tutorials for using templates.

Nic said...

Fabulous, thanks for sharing.

The Inque Spot said...

Thank you for the freebie!!!!