Sunday, March 28, 2010

Freebie Template for you!!!

I just love how happy my DD is. For St. Patrick's Day we bought this hat and she just loved it. She would put it over her head and just laugh and walk around with her hands out. She was a hoot. She just cracks me up all day long. I don't know what life would be like without her. I just couldn't wait to scrap them and because I love all of you so much I made my page into a template. I used Shamrocks from WM[Squared] Designs. I just love that kit.


Download here.

Happy Scrapping!!!!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Dixie Supler said...

Very Cute! Thanks for sharing!